Who's up for a game of Touch Rugby?
Monday, 26 May 2014, 1pm
Limit: 24 people
Come join CFSL for a friendly (?) game of touch rugby in Battersea Park, followed by beers and a BBQ. All levels catered for, just email Rusty (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a number from the following scale:
1. I’ve never touched a rugby ball in my life
2. I’ve played a little rugby / touch rugby
3. I’ve regularly played social rugby / touch rugby
4. I’ve played competitive rugby / touch rugby
5. I’ve played representative rugby / touch rugby
So we can organise evenly matched teams and ensure you have a great couple of hours. All you’ll need to bring on the day is suitable shoes (fell / trail shoes are best, no studs) and a willingness to have some fun, and not be too serious.