As you already know the essence or culture of a gym is one of the most important things when both choosing a gym and in the journey of developing lifelong health and fitness.We believe life begins at the end of your comfort zone ,So here is a look at the culture we have created and strive for as owners, coaches and members.
OUR NOBLE CAUSE:
To empower ordinary people to lead an extraordinary life.
The lifelong pursuit of health and fitness (along with energy, vitality, the “juice of life” as we call it).
1. Embrace the paths of Mastery and Virtuosity
2. Take personal responsibility for your problems and the energy you bring into this space
3. Introduce yourself to new people
5. How you do anything is how you do everything
6. When you make eye contact with someone say “Hi”
7. Be coachable
8. Encourage others, don’t coach others
9. Challenge your way of thinking and being
10. You get out of this what you put into it
11. Have fun
12. Don’t short the movements, the count or yourself
13. Strive for consistency in and out of the gym
Despite what you may have heard CrossFit isn’t as intimidating as you think. At Perpetua we continually strive to offer a welcoming environment with passionate, friendly coaches focused on helping people find a place and training program that works and is fun. Our program fosters a lifelong approach to getting and staying healthy and fit.