IDO Portal – The Movement Experience (Movement-X) – SOLD OUT
*NOW SOLD OUT*
The Movement Experience is about presenting a revolutionary approach to movement development, unlike anything seen elsewhere.
During the event, participants will be exposed to concepts such as:
– Handbalancing – developing handstands from the ground up, covering tools for proper alignment, breathing patterns, support capacity, wrist conditioning and more. Also supporting intermediate and advanced practitioners on their journey towards dynamic sets and one arm handstands.
– Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength – the Ido Portal Method applied to bodyweight skills such as front levers, planches and Gymnastics rings strength development as well as the very basics – chin ups, push ups and dips – learn the most well thought out approach in the market, tailored to your level. Get your first chin up/muscle up/one arm chin – with some of the knowledge shared, your journey will be quicker than ever.
– Locomotion – Ido Portal’s movement language that includes floor flow work with low acrobatics elements, animal locomotion, low gait, inversions, gliding patterns and much more. Locomotion includes 1200 (twelve hundred) elements, it is the most sophisticated flow system taught on the market.
– The Corset – building a flexible body armor around the body. A unique and extreme approach to bullet proofing the body while making huge gains in mobility, strength and movement accessibility.
– Movement Refinement/terminology – creating refined motor control for later implementation into your movement development – if you are interested in achieving an advanced movement practice like one arm handstands, low level quadrupedaling, flips, twists or one arm chin ups – you will need to control small and articulated refined motor actions using certain segments of the body in Isolation. The height of your movement refinement will dictate the height of your movement complexity.
– Kinetic Koans – confronting movement riddles and learning to approach them while reaping benefits such as movement intelligence and adaptability.
IDO PORTAL VIDEO
12 hours spread over 2 days, 10:00AM – 18:00PM on both days with a lunch break scheduled at 13:00-15:00
The event will be lead by the Ido Portal team (Ido’s presence can’t be guaranteed , this is standard procedure for every Ido portal workshop)
Please contact admin at email@example.com to book your space at this Ido portal workshop
HOW TO BOOK:
NOW SOLD OUT