1. Adequate Square Footage: Our state-of-the-art facility is a 6000 square foot, newly renovated railway arch located just over Chelsea Bridge on the edge of the beautiful Battersea Park in southwest London. At CrossFit Perpetua, our goal is to maximize your fitness and well-being and give you a environment that supports you in your quest for better health.
2. High Ceilings: Our fifteen-foot ceilings give our facility a more spacious look
3. Drop Weights: With wall-to-wall rubber flooring, you can drop weights absolutely anywhere on our floor.
4. Double Doors: Our bay doors allow for all-important air circulation keeping our venue cool and smelling clean. Bay doors also make running WODs, where athletes have to enter and exit the building multiple times, much safer and more manageable.
5. Natural Light: In London, 90% of gyms are in the basement. Who wants to train in a facility that feels like a dungeon?! We have tons of windows and natural light, which keeps our facility bright and full of energy.
6. Ample free Parking
7. Easily accessible public transport
8. Run on the street: We’re located in a quiet, residential area of southwest London, where the streets are relatively quiet. We have marked courses for our 400 m, 800 m, one mile and five kilometer routes, which begin and end at our bay doors.
9. Shower facilities: Nice washrooms are especially important for our morning CrossFitters, who usually have to head straight to work after their morning workout and don’t have time to head home again for a shower. Since we renovated our washrooms in the spring of 2011, the 6 am and 7 am classes have become much happier.
10. Pro Shop: All your CrossFit and fitness needs and more are available to purchase at CrossFit Perpetua