Step by Step Guide to Dropping In
Perpetua CrossFit welcomes visitor’s with 6 months CrossFit experience.
1. Visit Our Schedule Page
2. Select the class you wish to attend.
Please note only certain classes are available to drop in to. Classes available to drop into are visible on the schedule in white (subject to change). Open gym is also available to drop into but please note you cannot drop barbells. All other classes are busy times and drop in is not available at these times.
3. Click Sign Up if there is spaces remaining.
4. Click Register button. If register button does not appear then drop in is not available in this class.
5. Fill in form. Required fields are marked with an asterix.
6. Read waiver and sign at bottom. Please note if you do not have CrossFit experience and a coach deems you unable to train there are no refunds available as per signed doc. (Don’t worry we don’t expect elite athletes! Everything can be scaled down in class but we will be able to tell if you have never done CrossFit before and you will be unable to take part in class.)
7. Click I accept the terms of this agreement.
8. Fill out your card payment details. (please note we do not accept AMEX) Required fields are marked with an asterix.
9. Click continue to next step.
10. Once you have completed all the steps and payment has gone through you will get this message:
Some extra items to note:
You can only book class 3 days prior to attending.
Please note there is no dropping of barbells during open gym. We have offices around us and have to remain quiet during the day.
If you do not show up you are not entitled to a refund as per signed waiver.
Any queries or if you would like a weekly unlimited pass for €80 email email@example.com