Throwdown-No Scheduled Classes Today. Intro Class is Canceled
Volunteers and Judges arrive- 8am
Judges Meeting 8:15am- 8:25 Cover all standards for first 3 workouts
Volunteer/Judges gathering- 8:30- Will cover more details about the day’s flow
Athlete Briefing 8:30am- Cover all standards for first 3 wods
Opening announcements- 8:50am
WOD 1 Start-9:00am
WOD 2 Start- 10:30am
WOD 3 Start- 11:55am
BBQ Begins- 1:00pm
**There will be a final WOD for the top 4 men and top 4 RX women following the third WOD**.
Athletes you must be present at the 8:30 athlete briefing to compete. We will be covering all of the standards then. Thanks!
Event 1 – For all levels
7 minutes to establish 1 RM Clean and Jerk
Event 2 –
5 Rounds of
10 Front Squats (60kg / 40kg) / (50kg / 32.5kg) / (42.5kg / 20kg)
30 Double Unders / 15 Double Unders / 60 Singles
Event 3 –
One Round of:
30 Pull-ups / (blue band) / (green band or jumping)
30 Box Jumps (24″/20″) / (16″/12″) / (12″/8″)
30 Kettlebells Swings (24kg/16kg) / (20kg/12kg) / (12kg/8kg)
200m Sandbag run
Event 4 –
Top 4 Rx athletes
Some things to take note of:
- The warm-up area will be in the back left corner. There will be NO structured warm-up. You are on your responsible for warming up on your own and please make sure you do so adequately!
- There will not be a jump rope in your station for workout 2. Make sure you supply your own jump rope at the proper length, or find one at the box to use prior to the start of your heat.
- You will have a judge for every workout, please be nice to your judge If they say “no rep” it means it doesn’t count. We will be covering standards at the athlete meeting at 8:30am and we will be strict about upholding those standards.
- You are doing 3 workouts! Bring some recovery food with you. Something with sugar like fruit or a larabar , or a protein shake will help your energy level and recovery. Please prepare, it will help your performance.
- We will have lots of food for the BBQ. If youcan contribute something yummy and fun that would be great!!
- Remember the purpose of this event is to have fun! So pleeease just do your best and have a blast.